Banyan Tree Educational Services
COVID 19 Policy and Procedures
All persons arriving to a Banyan Tree Educational Services facility will need to take part in the following screening steps before being admitted:
● Temperature Check
● Verbal Symptom Screen and Acknowledgement
● Hand Cleansing
● All persons must wear a mask or face covering while on the premises
Masks & Face Coverings:
All employees and students are required to wear a face mask, regardless of vaccination status, while on site with students present.
At this time a COVID-19 vaccination is not a requirement of employment or attendance to our programs.
We are taking extra precautions in an effort to mitigate exposure to and stop the spread of COVID-19. Those measures include:
● Temperature checks and symptom screenings
● Requirement of face coverings
● Sanitization and disinfection of areas after use
● Desk guards and workspace barriers
●Additional Ventilation and air purification units
●Routine COVID-19 Testing of staff
Information About COVID 19 Testing and Vaccinations:
–County of San Diego Site Health Info Visit or call 2-1-1
Subscribe to the latest COVID-19 updates.